Sunday 14 September 2014

Brunch on a Saturday Morning

It's very rare that I get a weekend off,  so when I do I have to make the most out of it! I am a lover of brunch (and baths too,..cough,.... first post) Now unfortunately the area that I live in in Dublin doesn't do a lot of nice brunch menus, just the usual full irish breakfast! Now I have no problem with the full irish breakfast but when it comes to Gotham South in Stillorgan which is local to me,....I love their brunch menu!! It is only on from 11am to 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays, so a little bit limited if you work most weekends.
danidoescosmetics
But the menu has a brilliant variety of mouth watering hang over cures or its just a really nice place to go for chats with great food! My favourite is the cinnamon and vanilla french sour dough bread with fruit and rashers and of course maple syrup, and of course a pot of tea! They also have pancakes with various fillings and toppings, bagels, eggs Mexican and scrambled and all sorts of yummy things I have't yet tried. But the variety is fantastic, any one can find something on their menu! The atmosphere goes with the food as well, very warm and welcoming and chilled out and the staff you cannot fault them, they are attentive and friendly but not overly, which I like!

All in all, I am a little bit of a fan of Gotham South! I have been to the other Gotham Cafe's in Dublin but I  do find this one is the best. And you can't beat a yummy brunch on your day off with great company!

If you would like to go and try the french toast and bacon, I will leave their contact information below.

4 Kilmacud Road Lower,
Stillorgan, Co Dublin.
Tel: 01-2122505
www.gothamcafe.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment