Thursday 11 September 2014

Kevyn Aucoin Eye Pencil Primatif

Hello again, me again with another lovely review for you! I wasn't very familiar with Kevyn Aucoin products, until I bought the sensual skin enhancer, which is fantastic. That was the only products I ever bought or ever heard about until one Christmas when my mum bought me a few bits from the range. I received the eye liner primatif and other lovelies. I tried them all out immediately and fell in love with them especially the eye liner.

The price for the eye liner is £21 or €33 and it is available in Harvey Nichols in Dundrum and Space NK on Grafton St in Dublin city centre.

I received the eye liner in December and have only just bought a second one now in September, which to me I find amazing for the durability of an eye liner that I basically have been using every single day since I got it!

What I love about this eye liner is that it's durability is fantastic, it lasts all day, which for me is a working day, 8am to 8pm! It has a smudger sponge applicator on one end and the eye pencil on the other, which means you can have a nice smoked out eye or just a simple nice subtle line of liner. It sharpens perfectly, none of that breaking or sharding away of the pencil. It will also fit any make-up sharpener, so no need to go and buy a special sized one! I still have a tiny knub left of the old one which I will still use until it has completely disappeared! So all in all It's a definite stable in my make-up bag!

www.harveynichols.com
www.spacenk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment