Monday 8 September 2014

Neom Body Scrub



If anyone knows me, you know I'm OBSESSED with bath and bath products! So I have been coveting Neom bath products (or just all their products) for a long time! So I finally bit the bullet and purchased a candle and the infamous body scrub!

I bought the scrub in Brown Thomas on Grafton St in the city centre last Friday and the minute I got home, I jumped into the shower with my new scrub and it didn't disappoint!

First of all I will say that, up to about maybe two months ago, Neom body products were not available to buy in Dublin apart from their candles in Brown Thomas, you had to buy online in the UK, and pay extortionate delivery prices which surprising for me I actually never did! So the minute a lovely client of mine told me the body scrub and bath & shower oil were being sold in Brown Thomas I went down and bought myself the body scrub (and candle too but let's not mention that hit to my bank account).


So back to the shower, the minute I opened the scrub, the smell was beautiful, very zingy which normally I'm not a fan of, but I actually liked this one. It reminded me of a mix of coffee and wood. But the ingredients in this are jasmine, lavender and fireside rosewood which is what gives you the warming zingy feeling and smell. You only need a very small amount of the product, it is very oily but not in a greasy way what so ever! A little goes a very long way and the crystals in it are lovely, not sore or scratchy on the skin but very exfoliating and exhilarating! And once you wash off the excess from your skin, oh wow, you're skin feels amazing, so moisturised yet smooth as a baby's bottom! So there is no need for a body moisturiser after your shower or bath, which is a plus for me as I'm always too lazy to do this.

This is definitely a very expensive body scrub, and at €41 it sure is but it is a lovely treat for your skin! Very much a luxury product. So if you want to treat yourself, go for it, if not then maybe try a less expensive body scrub, but if you're like me and love your luxury products,.....DO IT,......BUY IT!

www.brownthomas.com
www.neomorganics.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this product...can't wait to try...thanks for sharing Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, glad you like it, it's a fantastic product, and thanks for the support.

      Delete